Terms and Conditions
In issuing the following conditions the Company have no wish to impose unnecessary restrictions on the users of the moorings or storage facilities, but consider that by insisting upon the observance of these conditions greater comfort and pleasure will be enjoyed by all.
Boatyard Site Rules
- The expression "Owner" Wherever used shall include a customer, charter, master or authorised agent
- Dogs to be kept on a lead at all times and any dog fouling cleared up.
- Cars must be parked in allocated areas within the site and not parked on the grass.
- Any oil/paint/grease waste should only be placed in the correct recycling area.
- The company reserves the right at any time to rescind, amend, add to any of these conditions
- All boats must be adequately insured
- No laundry is to hung on or around the boats
- No foreign items should be introduced into the drainage system including baby wipes, nappies, sanitary products, cooking oil/fat, engine oil, grease or paint.
- Cycling is only permitted on the tarmac road in single file. Cycles should not be left on the road or as a hazard to other site users
- A speed limit of 10mph must be observed at all times.
- Mooring holders must supply a set of keys for their boat for use in an emergency.
- No notices, advertisements, posters to be displayed in or on boats without the Boatyards permission.
- Any subcontractors must report to a member of staff before commencing work. A valid Liability Insurance Certificate must be produced and a daily fee will be charged.
- No BBQ's to be left unattended
- Children are the responsibility of Parents/Guardians at all times and are to be supervised, so as not to be a nuisance or danger to themselves or others. Children are not permitted to wander around the craning area at any time.
- Hose pipes are forbidden for washing cars and must not be left running when not in use.